Are you a university student preparing an abstract, dissertation or thesis? In the case of abstracts, we can normally provide a high-quality Portuguese translation on the same day that the request is received.
Of course, translation of complete dissertations or theses takes a little longer, but we are always ready to provide same-day cost and time estimates, without any obligation.
Although we translate a very wide range of topics, our areas of special competence are as follows: biology, chemistry, physics, geology and the environment.
Requests for translations of abstracts, dissertations and theses come from students and researchers at various educational institutions, including the Federal University of Uberlândia, the State University of Rio Grande do Sul and the University of São Paulo Geosciences Institute.
Some recent examples include:
- Pollen Economy Enhanced by Heteranthery in Desmocelis villosa (Aubl.) Naud. (Melastomataceae)
- Serum Biochemical Profile of Neonatal Calves of the Senepol and Girolando Breeds, up to Five Days Old, in the Municipality of Uberlândia – MG
- Impacts of Urbanization on Groundwater Hydrodynamics and Hydrochemistry of the Toluca Valley Aquifer (Mexico)
- Geology of the Serra do André Lopes (SP) Dolomitic Plateau
- Management of Contaminated Sites in the Jurubatuba Region
- Natural Occurrence of Hexavalent Chromium in a Sedimentary Aquifer in the State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Serra do André Lopes Quaternary Tufas, State of São Paulo, Southeastern Brazil
- Nitrogen Impacts Arising from a Septic System in an Unconfined Aquifer in São Paulo, Brazil
- The Use of Isotopic Techniques in Determining Groundwater Pollution Vulnerability – a Latin American Perspective
- Anomalous Chromium Content in the Bauru Basin Cretaceous Sandstone Aquifer, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Please get in touch with us directly regarding your specific translation needs, or complete the form shown on this page and upload your document to request a price quote.